- This contains fungus Beauveria bassiana which causes white muscardine disease in many insects.
- The fungus attacks the cuticle of pest insect and consumes body sap leaving the insect’s exoskeleton with white mycelial growth all over the body.
- It controls white fly, aphids, thrips, mealy bugs, shoot borer, semi-looper & other caterpillars.
- This is a combination product made with bio-bactericide and bio-fungicide which contains two most widely used beneficial bacteria (Pseudomonas fluorescence & Bacillus subtilis).
- The organisms’release antibiotics during sporulation which compete with other pathogens ultimately killing them or reducing their growth rate.
- It produces phytotonic substances which helps in healthy growth and development of plants.
- This contains Stenernema, a entomopathogenic nematodes.
- When the nematode meets the insect pest it enters the insect body through openings along with associated bacteria which causes septicemia (blood poisoning).
- It kills soil borne pests like root grubs, termites, cut worm, root weevils and also foliar pests like diamond back moth of cabbage, gram pod borer, rice leaf folder, mustard saw fly, cabbage butterfly, tobacco caterpillar, aphids, mealy bugs, tea loopers, all types of caterpillar, etc.
Multiplex Checkmite contains isolate of Hirsutella thompsonii, a naturally occurring fungal pathogen of spider mites & eriphyoid mites.
Mode of action: Acts both on adult & immature stages of mites. Under ideal condition the product was as effective as chemical acaricides.
Target pest: All kinds of mites, especially red spider mites, Citrus rust mites, coconut mites
Target crops: All vegetables, Field crops, Fruits, plantation crops & especially tea, cotton, chilli, brinjal.
Application of Checkmite controls mites but will not kill the natural enemies of mites. The mites will not develop resistance. Resurgence of Mite attack will not occur.
- This is a germination enhancer & growth promoter. It is combination of beneficial strains of compatible bacteria & fungus and their metabolites.
- It releases hormones that enhance seed germination, root initiation and produce root growth promoting compounds.
- It protects seeds & seedlings from diseases which affect during early stages of the crop.
- This contains Nucleo polyhedron virus of Helicoverpa armigera, a lepidopteran insect pest.
- It kills Helicoverpa armigera which infests various vegetable & field crops.
- The virus enters the insect body at larval stage, dissolves all the internal organs and ultimately kills the insect pest.
- This contains insect parasitic fungus (Metarhizium anisopliae) widely found in soil that infects insects like root weevils, plant hoppers, beetle grubs, black vine weevil, spindle bug, white ants, termites, mosquitoes, leaf hopper, beetles, etc
- This is neem oil based EC containing AZADIRACHTIN 0.03% W/W min
- This bio-pesticide acts as contact, systemic and insect growth regulator
- Product Category: Emulsifiable Concentrate, Foliar Spray
- Controls plant hoppers, leaf hoppers (e.g. brown plant hopper in rice) pod/fruit borers in fruits, vegetables and cereals, caterpillars and moths, thrips, beetle, plant bugs, gall midges, fruit flies, white flies, grass hoppers, locusts, aphids, psyllids and scale insects in agricultural & hotricultural crops.
- Special Features: Acts as Antifeedant, Repellant, Sterillant, Eco-friendly Bio-Pesticide without any residual effect and does not allow pests to develop resistance
- Frequent sprays can be given as prophylactic measure
- This is neem seed kernel based bio-pesticide containing Azadirachtin 0.15 %
- It acts as contact, systemic and insect growth regulator
- It controls plant hoppers, leaf hoppers (e.g. brown plant hopper in rice) pod/fruit borers in fruits, vegetables and cereals, caterpillars and moths, thrips, beetle, plant bugs, gall midges, fruit flies, white flies, grass hoppers, locusts, aphids, psyllids and scale insects in agricultural & hotricultural crops
- Product Category: Emulsifiable Concentrate, suitable for Foliar Spray
- Special Features: Acts as Antifeedant, Repellant, Sterilant, Eco-friendly Bio-Pesticide without any residual effect and does not allow pests to develop resistance
- Frequent sprays can be given as prophylactic measure
- This is several plant derivatives based bio-pesticide containing broad spectrum active ingredients.
- Mode of action is – ovicidal, larvicidal, repellent, anti-feedant and disrupts growth process.
- It is effective against large number of sucking and caterpillar pests such as Plant hoppers, Aphids, Psyllids, White flies, Scale insects, Thrips, Gall midges, Fruit flies, Leaf eating insects, Stem borers, Pod/Fruit borers in plantation, fruits, vegetables and cereals crops
- This contains Bacillus thuringiensis, a naturally occurring bacteria which secretes several protein crystals
- Bacillus thuringiensis enters the body of several lepidopteran pests, secrets various endotoxins inside the insect body which disintegrate body cells and the insect dies within 3 days
- This is useful on agricultural, horticultural and forest plantation crops
- This contains Paecilomyces fumosoroseus fungi which kills mites
- When the spores meet mites, they germinate and penetrate through the cuticle and multiplies in the insect body killing it
- It controls red spider mite and other mites in tea, vegetables & cotton
- ABOUT US
- GROWTH PROMOTER
- BIO PRODUCT
- pH BALANCER
- CONTACT US